Friday, May 29, 2020

Tiny Dollar Tree Haul


Hola! Como Estan?
 I've been busy but I'm losing hope of finding a job. Every job I've applied to so far has rejected me through email which hits me hard! I can deal with a man's rejection but it hurts me bad when I get rejected for a job. I don't know why I was going through some emotional things and blocked so many people on my phone. I just really realized none of these men I ever dated gave a shit about me, just wanted pussy and I always made efforts for them to like me for what?? They were never going to want anything serious,  just pussy!  I enrolled in two summer college classes and currently on the waitlist for the class I need the most. I still need to fill out the financial aid and I'm crossing my fingers I get something. Thank God all the classes are online since my baby is still little and I don't have transportation or money for uber anymore. 

I had $3 on my Dunkin' app and on Fridays you get a free doughnut with the purchase of a coffee. I walked my butt over there to cheer myself up. I stopped by Dollar Tree on my way back and picked up a couple of things. 

Natural White Sensitive Extreme Toothpaste ( because I can't afford my usual Sensodyne toothpaste atm)
e.l.f. Lipstick in Socialable
Carmax Classic Lip Balm Medicated
L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black 
Green Apple Scented Lip Gloss 
Summer Fruits Scented Lip Gloss 
EAD Meringue perfume body spray  (compare to Can Can by Paris Hilton)
EAD Cautious perfume body Spray  (compare to Curious by Britney Spears)


#CNALIFE #MOMLIFE #DOLLARTREE


Add Me on Social Media 
Instagram @mei.mei03
Snapchat lattegirl03

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...