Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Harry Shum Jr and my birthday

I have been pretty busy lately. I have taken up jogging at the park near by which has been ok. I really lack motivation so by the third lap I am already giving up :( I have to do something to lose a few pounds getting way too fat lol Also, I like getting out the house at least a hour because my dad pisses me off.

I went to target to buy Halloween candy and the GQ magazine that has Harry Shum Jr. He is sooo handsome!!! I thought it was going to be like huge pictures but I was a bit disappointed because it was more of an ad for the clothes T-T OH WELL! I cut up the pictures and hang them up on my wall ^^
My sister surprised me with a Hello Kitty Cake for my birthday! It is the cutest cake and delicious! It was so nice to see all my nephews and nieces again since it has been a long time.
My mom and sister let me buy some books for my birthday. I chose the new Haruki Murakami book IQ84 , Norwegian Wood and Witchlanders by Lena Coakley. I haven't started reading any of them but I can't wait!
My sister gave me two purses for my birthday. lol She knows I love purses! These are the crossbody type so I like the fact I can use them when I go to the mall or grocery shopping and I don't want to take a huge bag.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you o(^▽^)o Amazing purses, your sister has such a great taste! And the suprise party, it must have felt good to forget about everything that stresses you out every single day, right? ≧.≦ Smile and have a lot of stength, ok? Fighting! ◠‿◠

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Merody,Thank you so much! It definitely felt great to have a change in my daily routine! ^_^ It has been a challenge to keep my strength but I am hanging in there! Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...