Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daiso and Big Lots

I went to Daiso today. The reason was just to get out of the house!  I controlled my spending and bought 5 items only. 
*Daiso Cotton Swabs 350 ct  $1.50
*Daiso Long & Curl Mascara in Black  $1.50
* 2 Daiso Collagen Mist   $1.50
*Daiso Hyaluronic acid mixing Face Mist  $1.50

I have a addiction to facial mist!! 


 I went a couple days ago to Big Lots after hearing the had Philosophy cosmetics and I was lucky to find a couple of items there.

*Philosophy the color of grace amazing grace shimmering face powder $3
*Philosophy the color of grace heavenly light pink illuminator $3
*Philosophy the supernatural windows to the soul eye shadow palette plum delicious $3
*Philosophy the supernatural coloring book $3
*Philosophy the color of grace amazing grace coloring book  $3


3 comments:

  1. Para pieles normales, cual viene mejor el collagen o el Hyaluronic ? es que estoy pensando en comprarlo, aunque en ebay esta a unos 8 dolares T___T

    Gracias de antemano ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. El Hyaluronic acid mixing Face Mist es para la piel seca, puede hacer que tu piel se ponga grasosa (También no huele muy bien) El collagen mist es tambien para piel seca pero dejó mi piel más suave y huele a rosas! creo que collagen mist será mejor para ti por que será menos hidratante

      Delete
    2. oh, muchas gracias!! (:


      Ahora me la pediré, estaba barajando la posibilidad de comprarme las dos, pero se sale de mi presupuesto :P

      Delete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...