Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cooking

你好吗?I tried out a new chinese recipe^^ It's sweet green mung bean soup and it is really easy to make! I tried it with coconut milk and with just water but I like it with coconut milk best! At the moment I prefer eating it cold since it is so hot here but come winter I will eat it warm. It's really inexpensive to make a bag of mung beans cost about $1.30 and rock sugar I bought for $1.47 a box. I bought two bags of mung beans and I am still using the first bag since I only need 1\2 a cup for a pot of soup. My family knows when I'm bored I learn to cook Asian recipes for some strange reason. Kekekeke anyways , that's all ! 谢谢!! 艾米

2 comments:

  1. somehow it reminds me of split pea soup lol in the 2nd pic . The soup looks good , was it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried split pea soup before lol It was really good! They have a lentil beans taste to it but once you add the sugar it taste better^^ If you add the coconut milk it taste a lot better but of course not very healthy :(

      Delete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...