Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holika Holika , Missha, and food

你好!I received this weekend some of the last purchases I had made online. I am still waiting for one item from Japan ^^

 I received my 10 pair of eBay fake eyelashes. I have been uses eyelashes a lot lately and my duo lash glue exploded all over my clothes on Sunday ! I was pissed because it ruined the pair of lashes and my shirt T-T


I got 2 Holika Holika Jewel- Light waterproof eyeliner in 07 One Carat Diamond and Holika Holika Jewel - Light Waterproof eyeliner in 01 Black Jem
  
I ordered the Missha Peony Rose Love Secret Hand Cream because my hands are VERY DRY! They are so dry that they have been bleeding and nothing has been working on them.


I have been eating salads with chicken a lot! My mom saw me eating a salad and told me to make her one because it looked good lol 


I love rice! If I could I would marry it!! So I made rice, beef and put some kimchi .

Here are some pictures of me from this weekend and one picture of Mooncake!




6 comments:

  1. Your dog is really cute ~

    Please tell me how the cream worked on your hands. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The cream is nice but it isn't moisturizing enough for my hands T-T I think since I wash my hands like 20 times a day so that might be the reason.It smells really nice and I think it would be nice for summer when my hands aren't as dry.

      Delete
  2. your dog is realy cute. i have dogs myself. i love them!
    anyways, you look pretty on those photos.
    do u know how to put the lashes on properly? I hate them b/c it doesnt look so natural b/c i put them unevenly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I never had a dog before but he showed up at my house so skinny and dirty we kept him. I love him! I do know how to put lashes on but I still take long putting them on. I don't know if it helps but I like to apply them when the glue is still not tacky, that way I can adjust them. I know you are suppose to wait like 10 seconds and let the glue become tacky but I find it for difficult to adjust them >_< I ruined many lashes practicing putting them on lol I hope this helped you.

      Delete
  3. Hi again. ^^ I've nominated you for a Liebster Award ! Check it out here : http://mushii0709.blogspot.ch/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...