Friday, February 15, 2013

Passport, Walmart, and Etude House

My passport arrived already! I'm really surprised it only took two weeks! Now to find a job so I can go to China!!


I went to Walmart and saw the new Flower Line Display. I wanted to buy everything but I just bought one lipstick since it's a bit on the pricey side so I only got the Flower Kiss stick Luxury Lip Color in Sweet Peony. I packaging is so pretty! black and gold


 
Here is a swatch of Sweet Peony on my hand ^^

I saw this Cool Gear tumbler  near the check out lines at Walmart. It  has birds, flowers and hearts on it and is pink. 
         
I got this Airborne free samples in the mail. It comes with 4 different/type of samples. 



I placed an order about two weeks ago for two things from  the new Etude House Sweet Recipe Line. I got the Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in peach and Sweet Recipe Chocolate smudge liner in dark chocolate.


The main reason I went to Walmart was for this Revlon Perfect Heat  Tourmaline ceramic 3 barrel waver. It was the last one and online at walmart.com it was $18 but at the store was around $15. I am hoping to make my hair look nice for my job searching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...