Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Candles

It was my day off from work and my mom wanted to eat chicken pozole today. I had to go buy the ingredients since I didn't have them and it is really hard to get her to eat anything so I walked my butt to the grocery store . I got home and cooked it but I made myself steamed rice, nopales and this ground beef recipe my mom would cook before her stroke. After I gave my mom a shower ,cleaned and went to Walmart. I bought some new soda stream syrups and some glasses because they all have seemed to have broken in the past months :( Anyways , I bought three candles by the Walmart brand "mainstays"

1. Mainstays cranberry mandarin
2. Mainstays island luau
3. Mainstays cherry bloom

I'm burning the cranberry mandarin and it smells really good but not strong enough T-T Ok I'm going to go get ready for bed lol yeah I sleep really early !



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...