Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Getting ready for China

I will leave to China in 2 weeks for 3 months! I have already got the ticket, luggage, put my two week notice at my job and visa. The only thing left is going to the bank and packing which has become a difficult task. I really have no idea what to take and seems like I'm missing a lot of things! I had to buy pants and some tops I don't have much clothes and what I do have is really old and beat up. 


I got this peter pan collar necklace that is gold tone 

My Betsey Johnson Luggage. It's a 28 inch black red rose hardshell spinner.




This white tank top with lace collar and black ribbon to tie a bow.

This blueish gray tank that has skulls and flowers


The back has this huge bow!!


Ivory lace tiered skirt  

2 comments:

  1. You're going to find your luggage without any problem at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh cool!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of china~!

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...