Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vivian's Fashions and Makeup haul

你好!!
I placed an order on Vivian's Fashion last Sunday.I ordered 2 pairs of plus size Legging Shorts with lace trim. Each was $18.99 which hurt my wallet plus shipping. I received them on Saturday and I am pleased with the quality. I think I could get away with buying the xl next time with is cheaper. My total was $44.47.


I ordered the e.l.f. Disney Snow White The Fairest of them all Beauty book from Drugstore.com for $10. It is so pretty!!
Nyx Love in Paris eyeshadow palette in MERCI BEAUCOUP
e.l.f High Defination Powder in yellow
Etude House Lock'n Summer Proof 10 cushion liner in black Dj Black


`

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...