Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Etude House and DHC haul (mostly Disney collection)

你好!!欢乐中国国庆节! This time last year I was still in China celebrating with Gang. We went to 爷爷 house to eat dumplings and celebrate. I am looking forward to going back next year!  Ok,  enough of me reminiscing about last year.

I purchased online some Limited Edition products from the Disney Collections. Unfortunately, not everything has arrived and is taking a long time T-T 
Etude House Cinderella  Collection Magic Any Cushion Case 
Etude House xoxo Minnie Collection  Any Cushion Case 
Etude House Fantastic Color eyes #2 Bohemian Soul 
Etude House Princess Happy Ending Belle Rose Cheek Blusher #2 Coral Shine Rose 
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Limited Edition Disney Alice in Wonderland 200ml

我要去洗澡。Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...