Sunday, October 26, 2014

Rite Aid nail polish haul

I went to visit my brother at the hospital and on the way back I saw a Rite Aid. I wanted to see if they had the Sinful colors Halloween display of course they didn't! I saw wet n wild was 40% off so I picked up some of the nail polishes.  
wet n wild - wild shine protective base coat ( i'm hoping this will help keep my nail polish on longer but I doubt it since of my work)
wet n wild - fergie nail color Hollywood Walk of Fame 
wet n wild - Fergie nail color Tonights gonna be a good night 
wet n wild - Fergie No place like Home
wet n wild - Mega Rocks Glitter nail color waiting for my solo
wet n wild - fergie lipstick in fergie daily 
SinfulShine - with Gel Tech 1225 Wisp

I found this on a top shelf but it wasn't part of the 40% off sale but I still want to try the mascaras


My sister dropped off my birthday present early since she can't make it on Wednesday . She got me the Too Faced Under the Mistletoe La Creme Limited Edition lipstick trio and glitter bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...