Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rite Aid and other random purchases

I was out on Sunday for my laser treatment and my sister told me get her some medicine from Rite Aid. I found they had the eos lip balm sphere in coconut milk and Vanilla Mint so I picked them up. I got the the 2 glitter pumpkin nail polishes and the snowman nail polish in a pastel shimmer green.


I manage to find the cargo Vintage Escape eye palette  I have been eyeing since last year, Bissu professional powder make up in 04 sand and NYX butter Gloss in Red Velvet.


1 comment:

  1. Ohh the new EOS Packaging is the cutest~ :3
    I would love to get the Coconut Milk Lip Balm! C:

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...