Thursday, May 7, 2015

5/7/15

Well, my life has changed a lot, My mom passed away about 3 week ago and it has torn me apart, My mom has always been my everything to me. I feel so lost with out her, Even though we got on each others nervous sometimes I love her so much. She was the only person I talked to and was always there to give me a hug even if I deserved it or not, I miss her so much! I honestly don't feel comfortable talking to my family about it and rather be alone or with strangers. The reason I don't want to talk to family is they have really never been there for me in the past and just criticize me so why now are they calling me so much? I have been drinking a lot more, to the point that I pass out. I've been trying to keep busy and went to work the day after my mom passed away because I just need to keep my mind off it, I honestly don't know if it is the right thing but I don't know how else to deal with it. Mother's Day is coming so I will just be visiting my moms grave I really don't feel like going to my sisters house after.

I'll be posting of all my purchases I have made since my last post mostly stationary and make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...