Saturday, June 20, 2015

6-20-15

I bought some vitamins because I'm hoping to it will help me.
GNC Women's Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism - I've taken these before and I felt it helped me out with the weight loss a bit.

GNC Women's Evening Primrose Oil - My Therapist actually told me to look into these and was worth a try,These are suppose to help with hormonal balance.

Nature Made B- Complex- This one helps convert Food into Energy,

Nature Made B-12 - This was another recommendation from my Therapist. It says its a mood booster which I really need right now,

 I placed an order from this Uk makeup brand Makeup Revolution. I bought 6 palettes from the Salvation Line.
Revolution Dia De Los Muertos
Revolution Girl Panic 
Revolution Unicorns Unite
Revolution Run Boy Run 
Revolution Welcome to Pleasuredome
Revolution Give them Nightmares 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...