Tuesday, July 14, 2015

He gave me a ride home a couple weeks ago from work since we got off around the same time. *Sigh* I like him so much! I only sleep well after being with him or when I spend the night with him at his house. I love being in his arms after just cuddling, talking, and watching t.v. Waking up in the morning next to him and he asks me " how did you sleep? " I love when he hugs me. I really wish I was his girlfriend but I know that will never happen..... He makes me smile and I feel happy when I'm with him. I know to him I'm nothing but to me he is someone special and was there for me  since the day before my moms funeral, cheering me up. Now I'm nothing to him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...