Wednesday, August 5, 2015

8/5/15

Ebay 10pcs pink brushes.
Soho London Disney Ariel 2 Brush Set


 Makeup Revolution London Stripped & Bare eyeshadow palette * I bought it from the Ulta website and I'm disappointed the shadows aren't named unlike the ones you order from their website*

essence all about chocolates eyeshadow

Maybelline Colorblur by Lip Studio Cream Matte Pencil 30 Partner in Crimson 

Maybelline Colorblur by Lip Studio Cream Matte Pencil 46 I'm Blushing 

Maybelline Color Sensesational 682 Blushing Pout Matte
 Kracie ichikami smoothing shampoo and conditioner  
Kracie ichikami Hair mask
Tsubaki damage Care conditioner 

City Color Photo Chic 15 brush Set

Walmart I Got some Journals and Sharpie Pens Special Edition 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...