Sunday, September 27, 2015

4am and can't sleep....


I've been extremely stressed out with my home situation and being unemployed. I spent most of my days just cleaning the house and applying for jobs. I started to go jogging again but the L,A heat is so horrible I've only been doing 2 laps.This week I went through three emotional days that turned into me cutting again. Basically, I got some very hurtful text from him and I know we will never talk again. It made me realized how annoying I am and his thoughts of me (truth). I'm so afraid to text him ever again and I know he will never hit me up again. I don't know anymore. I wish I had my mom and my dog right now. I need my moms hugs so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...