Thursday, March 17, 2016

eBay & forever 21

I ordered two makeup items off ebay last week. I got the NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Bedtime Flirt. I haven't been able to find any of these at Target or CVS so I ordered it off eBay. The second item was this bhcosmetics  Blushed Neutrals 26 color eyeshadow & blush palette.


I ordered this Lakers crop top from forever21 so hopefully I can lose enough weight to wear it late summer lol

My friend took me thrift shopping today at the Salvation Army and the clothes was BOGO Free so I bought four items and the girl charged me for the cheapest items so I ended up paying only $6 for everything. I'll do a post soon on what I bought because I'm washing the clothes right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...