Monday, April 18, 2016

99 cents only haul #1

I went to the 99 cents only store with my friend to pick up water. I've been drinking water like crazy!! I actually found moisturizers from the brand simple and make up remover Pond's,

 2 simple ultra-light gel moisturizer
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser 
Skinnutritions for healthy skin Ultimate skincare system 1-2-3 Facial Cleanser
Skinnutritions for healthy skin Ultimate skincare system 1-2-3 Clarifying lotion 
Skinnutritions for healthy skin Ultimate skincare system 1-2-3 Youth Perfecting Intensive Moisturizer
Via Natural Ultra Care Coconut oil
Via Natural Ultra Care Tea Tree oil 
Via Natural Ultra Care Argan oil



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...