Thursday, June 9, 2016

Avon Haul

I have been going to run to the park lately and my neighbor that sells Avon lives near there so I stopped by to visit her. I haven't bought anything from Avon or Mark in so long that when I saw she had some items for sale because she had just gone to the Avon Store. I bought a couple items and order another perfume from the catalog.
I picked up:

Mark Naked Love Body Mist (I read the description of the scent and sounds wonderful so why not?)

Avon Sun + after sun aloe gel (I picked this up because I live in Los Angeles and it gets extremely hot so after my workout at the park I shower and put this on and is very refreshing) 

Avon Luck La Ve Eau De Parfum Spray ( I think this perfume won some award and I decided to give it a try)

Avon ultra Sexy heart eau de toilette Spray (This one just smelled so good. I had to get it)

Add me on Snapchat : lattegirl03



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...