Monday, July 11, 2016

7/11/16

alba Botanica body in the buff firming scrub espresso & coffee bean
Dial Coconut Water Hydrating Body Wash
Boots Botanics Micellar Cleansing Solution 3 in 1 all bright 



I bought some new shampoo because the one my sister bought was horrible!! I decided to try out the 
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner (I used these last night and really liked it! I'll use the Garnier ones next time to compare them)
Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner 

 Avon elements youth restoring multi-purpose lotion + serum spf 20
Mark Passionate for PlumBerry body oil 

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in 09 Shine in Nude in Private

Yves Saint Laurent atomizer perfume Black opium ( I got a sample when I bought the lipstick and instantly fell in love with it! So to hold me until I get the big bottle I bought this off eBay and the atomizer can be refilled which is useful)

The Nubian 1st palette by Juvia's (this has all neutral colors and the eyeshadows don't have names unlike the second palette)


This past weekend I got a Dell Latitude E5510 which is one model newer of what I was using. It's 10x better then what I had since this one the wifi card works and has windows 10 lol I updated the music on my blog as you can tell my music taste is all over the place lol

Also had $3.14 of credit on Amazon kindle books so I purchased the A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) for my kindle, off eBay a lot of decal stickers for my laptop, and I subscribed to Scentbird this month.

I've been really into Pokemon Go and Snapchat XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...