Wednesday, June 21, 2017

6/20/17

Hola!! I haven't been doing much shopping because I have been broke but I am working again! Here is a couple items I got.


Becca X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette 
wet n wild megalast Liquid Catsuit matte lipstick Nudist Peach
wet n wild megalast Liquid Catsuit matte lipstick Rebel Rose
wet n wild megalast Liquid Catsuit matte lipstick Nudie Patootie
wet n wild megalast Liquid Catsuit matte lipstick Missy and Fierce
wet n wild megalast Liquid Catsuit matte lipstick Give me Mocha
L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara Blackest Black
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus  Hand & Body Scrub (I've bought this so many times! My all time favorite.)
Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut oil Daily Hydration Face lotion 
Nature Republic Polynesia Lagoon Water Hydro Essence 
Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh  Clay Pack
Nature Republic Fresh Vegetable Wash Free Cleansing water


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...