Sunday, April 1, 2018

New Stuff

My laptop finally died. I finally had to give in and buy a new one. I decided to buy the Micrsoft Surface laptop in burgundy. I love the color and how small it is which is perfect for me. I don't know much about laptops so I'm pretty sure it isn't worth the price. lol
I have been using it mainly to fill out applicaions for hospital jobs. Really hoping one calls me back!

I wentt to the apple store and bought the iphone 8 plus. I have always been behind 3 models of the iphone so it feels good to be up to date. The X iphone didnt catch my attention.

I'm trying to dress better which is really hard for me because I don't have any fashion sense. This is a picture of me doing some shopping after watching Black Panther. Wonderful movie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...