Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My Kate Spade New York haul

Hola!!!! 
My co-worker had a cute Kate Spade mini backpack she bought at the outlets so I asked my friend which was going there if she saw it to pick it up for me. Guess what! She found it!! It was only $55 and so cute! The color is cityscape and glittery at the bottom. 

I later placed an online order during their sale and pick up the Kate Spade Laurel Way Evangelie satchel in cityscape and the Kate Spade Laurel Way Stacy wallet in cityscape. The Wallet and Satchel together were $149.

I was bored and I decided to go get my second and third ear piercing lol My nose piercing is still there which I'm really surprised! Well, that's it for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...