Monday, October 10, 2011

baking ,tea, and trees

I really love this song! I know the original is in Chinese and I really don't have a clue what the lyrics mean but I like it! Plus, ukiss and hit 5 together are awesome!!!


I have been listening to Danson Tang- Hui Se He Ti a lot lately! I am not sure why but I like it a lot! Danson Tang looks sooo hot in these screen shots!!





The guava tree in the back yard is full with guavas. I personally not the biggest fan of these because the inside are all white instead of that bright pink color. My mom loves them so I went and picked some off the tree.

I noticed that mint plant is getting big ! I cut a couple leaves off and washed them. Later on I made tea in my tea pot it was different..... I tend to drink green tea or black tea so mint was a nice change lol
I made so many cookies!! I burned the first two batches because I forgot to turn on the timer and was chatting lol so those went to the trash 哈哈 I learned my lesson and once I focus I ended up with non burned cookies!!! everyone liked them! my sister even took some home with her.


That is it for now!!! 再见!! さようなら!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...