Sunday, October 2, 2011

My weekend in pictures

Blink 182 concert!
My sister and brother in law gave me a ticket to see my favorite band as a early birthday gift. I went with my nephews (which was their first concert) and my brother in law. They went for my Chemical Romance but I went to see blink 182 lol I think I could be like 80 y.o and still see them because it always brings back good memories from my past.


Ramen!
Some Ramen I ate while I was in Little Tokyo. I met up with a friend and he showed me a ramen place to eat. It was really good ! I still need to learn to eat with chopsticks. hahaha
Little Tokyo!

Chinatown!
I went to Chinatown before meeting up with my friend because I had to get something for my mom. She wanted to me to buy a panda stuff animal for her. lol Lucky for me I did not have to walk far to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...