Monday, May 7, 2012

Last week I took a walk to the library kind of near my house. It was a long walk!!! I am not sure why but all the libraries near my area suffer from a lack of books. I am serious! There are bookshelves half empty and looks so depressing T-T not sure what is going on. Anyways, I decided to finally get a Library card ^^ I decided to check out 4 books.  I hope I have the time to read them all.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Handbook of Chinese Mythology by Lihul Yang and Deming An with Leslie Anderson Turner
Paper Towns by John Green 

I ordered 2 more Sentimental Circus memo pads and a mechanical pencil. I ordered the memo pads thinking they were the fold out ones I saw on a site a while back but I was wrong lol 



At Target I got a Boot No7 Time Resisting Day & Night Eye Care. I am in disparate need of a good eye cream. so I decide to try it out. 

I will soon start looking for a job. I discussed it with my mom and little sister. I need to work to buy my mom some stuff she needs and to save enough to a trip to China I want to take next year. My mom said I should go to China  so I feel better knowing I have her approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...