Saturday, May 26, 2012

Target and Daiso


Daiso
* Strawberry Candy Lunch Box
*Ellefar Neo color Eyeshadow in Baby Pink 
*Cosmetic Cotton 150  Sheets
*Correction Tape Rabbit 
*Daiso Lip Stick Sweet Sour Peach

Target 
I was at Rite Aid and wanted to buy the mascara but I just walked to Target and bought it there for a less and found the eyeliner pen^^ 
* New York Color High Definition Liquid Eyeliner Extreme Black
*New York Color Liquid Eyeliner Black 
*New York Color High Definition Volumizing Mascara  Extreme Black

 I have done a lot a walking this week mainly because my aunt was here. I went to return the library books and my brother took my phone to the apple store because the lock button completely broke and I didn't even drop it or anything! lol I am on  iPhone #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...