Sunday, June 10, 2012

It was such a horrible week! I had a nervous break down this week and my mom was  hospitalized for a couple of days but my week was only got worse and worse. I got really physically sick but mainly caused by my anxiety and depression.  I am still not well..... my sister bought me some natural pills at target hoping to help my anxiety. I am sick of hearing people tell me "god is going to reward you for everything you have sacrificed" it seems everytime I am begining to feel a bit of happiness everything comes crashing down. Gang dumped me lol i can't even keep an online; long distance relationship this is just pathetic of me and I weigh myself after years  of not daring to do it and just made me feel horrible! I weigh 185  and I cant seem to lose it I keep gaining weight I must be doing everything wrong. My life is a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...