Sunday, June 3, 2012

 I had a horrible morning today. I got into an arrangement with my father *sigh* but I managed to get my point out without being  rude (which is very difficult for me to do) but I really had enough of his stupid comments!  I am fed up with many family members!

Hautelook.com was having a sale on the Balm cosmetics a while back and I had a $10 credit from years ago when I watched the news and had a code for the viewers^^ Well, I never used it and I finally ordered something! I ordered the time Balm the Balm concealer for $9 so I just paid the shipping which was $5.xx
Here are some random pictures I took this week. I have been eating a lot of fruit lately!! I asked my brother to take me to a grocery store that wasn't walking distance and bought a variety of fruits. 

Saturday I spent all afternoon  playing outside with my niece^^ She is 3 years old  an has an obsession  with bubbles lol



2 comments:

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...