Wednesday, July 4, 2012

my week ^^

I have been making soups even though it is extremely hot! I made some spinach , chicken and egg soup that I think I made wrong since I didn't use a recipe and just made randomly from what a friend told me lol It was actually good ! 


My brother bought these games near his work place since they were at a really good price he said he could pass. Valkyrie profile Covenant of the Plume and Final Fanstasy revenant wings^^ I had started to play Valkyrie Profile already ^^

A Japanese cookie thing my brother in law gave me lol I forgot the name but they are popular.

 I took this picture of some korean snacks I saw at the korean supermaket.There are  so many things I want to buy from there!!


I bought at the Korean supermarket Dongsuh Maxim original coffee mix  100 packets and Epoca Banana milk 4 pk . I wish I had more money to buy a lot more things but I didn't T-T 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...