Wednesday, July 11, 2012

what I have been liking to drink^^


This week my brother bought me the 16oz cold drink cup from Starbucks. I really love it ! I use to drink my morning iced coffee and cold water with sliced lemon. 

I have a few new favorite drinks Starbucks VIA Iced coffee , Ocean Spray cran-cherry limeade and this sweetened green tea powder packets from Daiso. I love that I can just add it to my cold water. 


I went to Target looking for a certain medicine my sister bought me a month ago for to help with my anxiety that are natural that I felt actually helped me but they don't sell them T-T My mom told me to buy vitamins for myself because I don't eat well so I bought some and antacids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...