Friday, October 19, 2012

random pictures

I have been addicted to watching the show "Scrubs" on Netflix ! I'm currently on season 5 and now I remember why I love it so much! So, I have been trying to eat less junk food which is really hard I bought  the Luna and Cliff bars just incase I want to skip a meal I can just eat one. I tried the Cliff Mojo sweet & Salty trail mix but it's really sweet :(

I love going to Trader Joe's!! They sell all these pumpkin products since it is fall. I found my way to the store on the bus so I bought kale , extra virgin olive oil and Pumpkin spice coffee. I bought the Kale and olive oil to make Kale chips but it didn't turn out very well. The pumpkin spice coffee is wonderful!!! I love to drink it  with a little sugar and milk. 

This is the picture of the Kale Chips. I thought I could make a lot of them and save them but they get soggy the next day. I think I put too much olive oil and I need to bake them longer?



My sister lives near a Trader joe's , she surprised me with the pumpkin chai tea latte and Pumpkin pancakes and waffles

I have purchased some cosmetics and other random things.

Camera iphone case
3 boxes of fake eyelashes
Sonia Kashuk extreme wear eye primer 
N.P Solution BB Cream Moisturizing Wrinkle Care Pure Snail B.B
Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact 
Essence I love stage eyeshadow base
2x Tony Moly cherry tint mini size
Etude House Fresh Cherry tint fresh pink 
Lioele Miniature Special set 
12 plus miracle powder double uv and vitamin c beige 
Hard Candy top ten eyeshadow collection in smoke out  and naturally gorgeous (I ordered these from walmarts website and shipping was like $1 but they did a awful job at packing it and the black on the smoke out was half broken which sucks!!)
Free Samples

Here are some random pictures of a Saturday that I went to my sisters house, pick up my neice from uni and went to eat Thai food.

This is me on the train on my way to my sisters house. I was listening to music kekeke 

My outfit I wore  boots .tights, skirt , black tank top with a short sleeve cardigan?  Lol I don't have any fashion sense as you can tell.



Me in my sisters car waiting for her.



My lunch ! it was sooooo good!! I gave my sister the shrimp since I don't really like seafood.

.


Holiday Teas!!! Bigelow Apple Cider, Ginger Snappish , Pumpkin spice and Eggnog'n





At the Dollar Tree I got 4 boxes of the Wyler's light half & half iced tea and lemonade, 2 boxes diet snapple green tea , 2 bags david pumpkin seeds and Follow me by Joanna Scott. I tasted the Wyler's light half & half iced tea and lemonade and it is really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...