Friday, October 26, 2012

Daiso haul again

 I went in to Daiso for pocket tissue because I go through them like crazy and my sister uses them also. I seriously have an addiction to this store !! I won't be going back anytime soon. 

Daiso Ellefar Chiffon Foundation Powder Beige  
Daiso Bling Lip Gloss No. 19 Natural Beige
Daiso Concealer Medium Beige 
Daiso Ribbon False eyelash Case
Daiso Pocket cover Memo
Daiso Floral Memo pad 2 x 120sheets
Daiso ever bi lena Concealer Ecru
Daiso Eyebrow & Eyeliner brow brown and eyeliner black
Daiso Fake Eyelash  11 Voluminous type 
Daiso Fake Eyelash 3 cross type 
Daiso Floral Pocket tissue 16 packs 20 sheets
Daiso pocket Tissue 12 packs 20 sheets (pink with bows and butterflies) 
Daiso Cotton puff 150 sheets

I bought this drink because it was freakin hot outside! At the checkout the cashier asked me if i have tasted it before because it was really good. It is!!! it was really delicious !!


3 comments:

  1. I love daiso! They have really nice selection of goodies. I didn't find that eyelash case in our daiso =( I was searching kawaii and goodwill together and i found ur site. I love the cardigans you got.. and it was cheap too ^_^
    you got a lot of stuff from daiso. I used to spend like $100-200 dollars going there cause it's so cheap and it's hard to resist.. LMAO

    *xoxo*
    chicken

    http://chickensarereallyweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go there for tissues and you come back with tons of other things. ^^

    Too bad I don't have a daiso in my country T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! HAHAHA I am trying to stay away because I go crazy every time I go inside^^ I hope you get a Daiso in your country soon!^^

      Delete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...