Tuesday, November 20, 2012

mini skincare haul and dvds

This past Saturday my sister took my mom and me to Target after my mom doctor appointment. My mom bought my baby nieces gifts for Christmas and a lot of snacks  for herself ( sugar free and low sodium ) I had to pick up stuff for my mom like baby wipes , Tylenol and some cleaning stuff. I went to the DVD section and saw The Golden Girls season 1 and 4 on sale for $9.99! I asked my sister if she would buy one of the set she said yes^^ I bought the other season since I rarely see them at the store.


I got the Sonia Kashuk Remove eye makeup remover since I saw one of my favorite Youtuber say it was her favorite. I used it that same night to remove my eye makeup and I LOVE IT!!


I finally placed my first order with Naruko! I placed the order on Thursday night and arrived today. I ordered the NRK Rose Astringent lotion. I opened the box and saw a full size bottle of Job's Tears Whitening  and Cooling Healthy Lotion and samples that were free gifts!!! I was not expecting these since I only ordered the rose astringent ^^  I will be placing another order later on because I want to try the Rose and Snow line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...