Friday, November 16, 2012

Birthday and other random things

My sister gifted me a Keurig for my birthday!! I absolutely love it and use it 4 times a day. ^^ kikiki




My birthday was a couple weeks ago and as always I didn't do anything. That afternoon my brother surprised me with the most delicious cake from the King's Hawaiian Bakery! It had kiwi ,peach, and strawberry^^



My online shopping for mostly Korean skincare and cosmetics continues... 

Holika Holika Oil Queen Cotton Pact SPF 30 PA++

Lioele Skin Fix Powder Pact ( oil control type)

TonyMoly Petitebunny Gloss Bar in peach

TonyMoly Cats Wink Mascara Curling and long lash  

Dollywink Koji  No.9 Natural Dolly lashes

I'm still waiting for a couple more products to arrive. I really hate waiting for packages but when they arrive I get so happy! 








I received the last Target beauty bag! Just a bunch of free sample and coupons for Target.


I have been cooking at home a lot and been going to the hospital a lot with my mom lately. She will be having eye surgery soon and her sugar is finally under control. I have been having a harder time with her because she became even more picky with food *sigh* I have been looking for healthier Mexican food recipes .




No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...