Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I started my new schedule at work and I hate it! They cut my hours so I'm working 15 hours less! I have been under so much stress my eye has been twitching. I am currently looking for a second job because Gang keeps rushing me to go to China real soon. I want to go soon and be with him but nothing is working out the way I hoped. I have my family asking me for money often and then I have him rushing me I have saved a good amount of money already but still not enough. I wish everyone was more understanding but they aren't. I'm physically tired from work and coming home and doing my regular chores. I wish to be alone for a while but that never happens. I'm so tired of trying to please everyone and nothing ever being good enough for them. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...