Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday 5/5/2013

你好!!Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!! I've been up since 2am  because I had at to be at 工作 at 4 am  T_T I  wish they would stop scheduling me so early!  Anyways, I was putting the signs and one of the mangers comes up to me to scan my ipod thing I use for work and suddenly the conversation goes like this

Manager: what is your nationality?
Me: Mexican 
Manger: Really?
Me: Yes
Manager: I really thought you were asian. 
Me: lol

It's so weird! I have been getting that a lot lately!! I personally don't think I look asian at all! lol

I was really bored at work since I no longer work with the same people when I started working there T_T and I usually end up eating alone because no one take lunch at the same time so I was so bored I took some pictures of myself in the breakroom because it was empty lol



Anyone that knows me knows I love Starbucks!! I would live there if I could but I have been trying to stay away because of the calories. I have been so stressed out I actually have been going a lot.

*picture of my iced coffee today*



 picture of me drinking it lol

I bought a bottle of wine for the first time! I don't know anything about wine but a co-worker recommended  Pink Moscato so I just picked Gallo Family vineyards Pink Moscato. I chilled it and it was delicious!! I want to try the Sangria next!




I got these 3 pairs of flats for $11!! I like how they all sparkle lol


That is all for now!! ~_^   
再见 !!!
Bye Bye!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...