Friday, May 10, 2013

awkward moment

I'm really in a bad mood right now. Everyone is pissing me off. I also had some strange things happening. I want to climb a mountain and scream or run away. I'm so fed up ! I received a message on Facebook yesterday from a old classmate from junior high he gave me his number but I will never text him because I have a bad feeling about it. We never really talked in the past so why all the sudden send me a message?  I don't know why but I found this really strange! People from my past keep contacting me and it's people I don't want want anything to do with anymore. I have moved on and wish them the best in life.

This is the last of my online shopping  ^^

♥K-Palette 24Hr 1 day Tattoo Real Lasting eyeliner WP 01 Super black
♥Boots No 7 Hydrating Mineral Water Spray
♥Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation spf 15 200 soft beige
♥Etude House Dear Girls Oil Control Pact 
♥Etude House Sweet Recipe Chocolate Highlighter 
♥Etude House Dear Girls Vitcara Long & Curl
♥Tony Moly Crystal Jelly Cheek Pot Angel Peach


I decided to give my all to studying Chinese! I can't let people get me down especially my family since they never encourage me and just put my down.

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up !
    If you feel down, go shopping ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was wondering what you thought of the Etude House Dear Girls Vitcara Long & Curl mascara
    allthingsobtainable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...