Saturday, February 1, 2014

Empties #1


2 Calms Forte Sleep Aid 100 tablets - I love Calms Forte! If I feel a bit anxious I take one or two tablets. will definitely repurchase. 

Mandom corp Fusain Facial Wash- I really liked this facial wash at night, made my face feel so clean ! I will repurchase again in the future.

Dove Go Fresh rebalance plum & sakura blossom scent deodorant - It was just okay. Will not repurchase again.

Black Radiance Complexion Perfection shine control primer- This primer was really good it kept me matte for a couple hours and my foundation stayed on also. Will repurchase in the future.

Red Cherry #15 lashes black - I really liked these lashes! If I find them for $1 again definitely will repurchase.
Neutrogena healthy skin blend translucent oil control powder - nothing special will not repurchase 

Almay Line smoothing compact makeup warm 280 - I really liked this foundation. It was full coverage and stayed on all day. It's discontinued so I can't repurchase 

e.l.f. professional shine eraser 50 blotting sheets- Just blotting sheets nothing special 

Avon  Advance Techniques daily shine 18 capsules - I really disliked this product! It made my hair look oily and nasty! So glad I finished them!

Wonder wedge 28 cosmetics wedges -I didn't like these wedges they felt so cheap. I love the Daiso wedges way better!

2 Zuum Faciales Absorbent cotton square pads- Not my favorite.

equate exfoliating Cleansing towelettes- These were okay and dried out toward the end. Won't repurchase again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...