Saturday, February 1, 2014

MEMEBOX THE 4th GLOBAL EDITION

I received my Memebox in the mail today! I had pre-ordered the 4th edition and I am very pleased with it.  It was shipped from Korea on the 28th and I received it on the 1st by USPS. 



I received 10 items in my Memebox.

1.Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil 15ml
2. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml
3.Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfar 100g
4.The Shampoo Plus Natural Waterless shampoo 50ml
5.Clio VF 21 Water BB SPF 35 PA++ 15ml
6.IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning 18ml
7.Laneige Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss 3g
8.T.E.N Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence 100ml
9.Peripera Peri's Tint Mini Mandarin Juice 2.5ml
10.Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence 12ml 

Can't wait to try these !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...