Saturday, July 12, 2014

7♥12♥14

I finally have internet connection again! Our internet connection has been horrible since we change providers so my brother canceled our service and decided to get cable! We got it installed yesterday and it hasn't been going down or having errors! Work has been the same I got my hours cut more and twice the work. I have been told I've lost weight by two co workers and gotten many compliments 
 on my hair and nails lately. I haven't drank any cold drinks and been eating salads and fruit a lot. I been taking cup a noodles for lunch and tea.

I recently bought 6 bras. 2 Sofia Vergara bras and 4 Joe Boxers bras. 


I want to try doing my own gel nails so I bought the Kiss LED Gel Lamp, Kiss Gel Polish Gel Base,Kiss Top Coat, Kiss Gel Polish in Ballet.I will try it out next week once the cleanser I ordered comes in. 


I got some Deco tape and washi tape 


I also got my first filofax. I picked the filofax patent duck egg blue pocket size. I love the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...