Saturday, July 5, 2014

7♥5♥14

你好。

My whole family came for 4th of July and it was great! I also got a free Nicki Minaj and Adam Levine shirt at Kmart . I'm personally not a fan of Nicki or Adam but it was free if you texted a code and they would send a link to a coupon so why not? I picked the one with a Lions head and some the Nicki one has girls on it that are colorful. There wasn't much to choose from since it was later in the day.



Lately, Gang has been really mean to me and changed a lot.... I don't know what to do I know our relationship is long distance at the moment so I have a strong feeling he has feeling for another girl. I love him so much he is the first guy I have opened my heart to since my last relationship that really damage me and because of that I have trust issues and fear. I have been crying a lot and trying to hide it from everyone because I don't like others knowing I was crying.

Life is not going the way I want and work has become a nightmare for me. I have such a hard time getting up in the morning for work ! It isn't because I am lazy but I just dread the thought of going.

Here is a picture of my hair after my sister french braided it. I really liked it and I hope to learn so I can do it but I am just horrible at doing hair.


I went to Target with my niece to buy "women things" and I am surprise that is all I walked out with! I couldn't find anything cute not even in the dollar spot :(

This is me today. I have to do a better job staying out of the sun because I have become tan and that isn't good for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...