Friday, September 23, 2016

#PetitVour September Box

Bonjour!
I received my September Petit Vour box yesterday! This months box theme is What A Gem and i'm excited to try them out.

OSEA Ocean Cleanser | $16 for a 1oz sample ( Haven't tried it yet but smells sooo good!)

Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream Lavender | $14 for 2.4 oz full-size ( I'm super duper excited to try this out! I always wanted to try a natural deodorant.)

ADORN Mineral & Organic Hydrating Cream Foundation | $4 for the sample ( The sample came in a tiny jar in the shade Light-Medium. I'll use it this weekend * hopefully it is enough to cover my fat face!* It says it can also be used as an eyeshadow primer. We will see)

ODACITE Serum Concentrate  | $3 for the Sample (It says to mix 2-3 drops into your daily creme or use it alone. I got the Green Tea- Lemongrass Radiance effect serum so i'm suppose to use it in the mornings)



I've been trying to get out of my depressed mood which has been difficult. I'm trying to lose the weight I gained which has been a real struggle for me! All I can do is stay away from those fuck boys and continue to work on myself! 

Au Revoir 
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...