Thursday, October 6, 2016

wet n wild haul

 Bonjour!

I made an online order from the wet n wild website  because they had a couple items I've been wanting that I can't find at a store. 

 There is currently a 17 brush set bundle for $23.99 on their site that I couldn't pass on! The set comes with 
Brow & lash comb
Large Eyeshadow brush
Blush Brush Fan Blush
Flat Top Brush
Powder Brush
Foundation Brush
Small Stipple Brush
Small Eyeshadow Brush
Large Concealer Brush
Angled Liner Brush
Smokey Liner Brush
Contour Brush
Bent Liner Brush 
Crease Brush
Small Concealer Brush
Large Stipple Brush

I was finally able to order the limited edition highlighters! I think they made them permanent now. 
wet n wild megaglo Highlighting Powder in Crown of my Canopy
wet n wild megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals

Lastly, I got the wet n wild Au Natural eyeshadow palette in Nude Awakening. There is another palette but it didn't catch my attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...