Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Latest perfume buys

Hola!!! Como estan?
 It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I'm currently on my 7th month of working as a CNA and I just come home exhausted every night. I work the evening shift at an Alzheimers and Dementia facility, so I deal with all the sundowning behavior which is mentally draining but I've grown to see the residents more as family since I see them more then my own family.  I'm hoping to move on to a hospital soon or a psych hospital while I continue school for RN.

 I've purchased many things since my last post so I'm starting off with the perfumes.


Avon Daydream Eau de Parfum 
Avon Today Eau de Parfum
Avon Prima Eau de Parfum
Avon Prima Noir Eau de Parfum
Avon little red dress Eau de Parfum

Prima Noir and little red dress are my favorite from all five. 


I found these Ohana Mahaalo at my local Japanese market. The packaging is so cute and smell wonderful.

Ohana Mahaalo Eau de Cologne Momona kau wela
Ohana Mahaalo Eau de Cologne Halia nohea

My sister gifted me the Lancome perfume for my birthday and it has become my favorite at the moment.

Lancome La vie est Belle Eau de Parfum



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...