Monday, February 19, 2018

It's been a long time!!!


Hola!!

  It has been forever since I last posted anything. Work takes most of my time and stresses me out so I come home and sleep. I'm hoping to take a vacation to Jamaica in April and Chris said he would go with me. I really hope he does! It would be my first time meeting him in person so I'm praying it really does happen. We talk, text and facetime but never met because he lives in the East coast. I want to meet him because he is the man of my dreams and I don't want to live my life wondering what if ? We have been talking for over a year so I just have to know.

I have was hooking up with this guy that is 42 but he doesn't want anything serious so basically its just booty calls but I'm ending it because I need to stop doing stop doing that. I came to the conclusion there is no such thing as a good guy anymore....

I got my nose pierced again because I missed it. The first time I got it done a resident punched me in the nose and knocked it out so by the time I got home it had closed.

\
I really need to start school and do the RN program. I don't know why I feel so scared to talk to the adviser but I need to get over that fear.

I had lost my fitbit a while back in a uber so to replace it I bought the Apple Watch 42mm series 3 in rose gold. I freakin love it!!! I want to buy the Iphone 8 plus soon but it's soooo expensive!


I have 9 months of experience as a right now so I hope I a hospital will call me back for a job soon. Anyways I've done a couple of Sephora hauls so I'll so some post on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...