Sunday, September 22, 2019

Dagacci Scrub Haul

Hola!!
I went to the Dagacci store in DTLA on Friday! I murdered my old cheap scrubs in the wash by leaving a pen in the scrubs, washing them and the ink got on them. I really need to do a better job checking the pockets because this isn't the first time I've done this. Anyways, I picked different colors
I normally wouldn't even look at and some different styles. The sets are $28 which isn't bad at all considering I usually buy Figs and Jannuu scrubs which are extremely expensive! These stretch and are extremely comfortable. I bought five pairs so I'm good for a while!

Dagacci Scrub set in Hunter Green
Dagacci scrub set in Lavender 
Dagacci scrub set in Eggplant 
Dagacci scrub set in Navy blue  
Dagacci scrub set in Teal 

I actually got different styles but I can't find the style number since I believe it was on the plastic bag each set came in and not on the labels which really sucks!

 #CNAlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...