Friday, September 6, 2019

L.A. Colors haul from Dollar Tree

Hola!!!!!
I was at Dollar Tree yesterday buying decorations for Halloween. I came across an L.A. Colors display that caught my eye. I decided to pick up a couple of items for fun. 


❣L.A. Colors Dramatilash Mascara Volume Lash in Volume black
❣L.A. Colors Dramatilash Mascara Defining Lashes in Defining black
❣L.A. Colors Dramatilash Mascara Lush Lashes in Lush black
❣L.A. Colors Matte Liquid Liner in Matte Black
❣ L.A. Colors 12 eyeshadow palette in Smokey
❣L.A. Colors 12 eyeshadow palette in Rose 
❣L.A, Colors 12 eyeshadow palette in Nude
❣L.A. Colors Lip oil in Watermelon 
❣L.A. Colors Lip oil in Strawberry


#cnalife

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...