Friday, January 24, 2020

Dollar tree and Big Lots Haul

Hola!!! Como Estan??? 
I went made a trip to the Dollar Tree in search of the new Bolero products but they didn't have any. 

Dollar Tree

I did find these new facial wipes by the brand allure and picked up one of each.


allure night calming lavender facial cleansing wipes 30 count
allure pore clarifying witch hazel facial cleansing wipes 30 count
allure sensitive with vitiamin e facial cleansing wipes 30 count 

2x LA Colors Liquid eyeliner in black 
( I really like this eyeliner and for $1 why not?)

L.A. Colors highlighter in jazzy
L.A. Colors Highlight in Shine Bright

Big Lots

epielle Collagen & Vitamin E cleansing tissues 60 count
(These are one of my favorite brand of wipes but I have never tried the collagen ones.)

my beauty spot hemp+ facial mist hemp seed oil + rosewater
my beauty spot hemp+ facial mist hemp seed oil + cucumber


**I bought everything with my own money.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...